Associated RC10SC5M Team Kit ASC70006
Based on Team Associated's wildly successful, race-winning RC10B5M platform, the RC10SC5M Team Kit represents the next step in the evolution of competitive short-course racing. From great beginningsStarting with the data acqu..
- Brand: Associated
- Product Code:IDSPT0049
- Availability:In Stock
Based on Team Associated's wildly successful, race-winning RC10B5M platform, the RC10SC5M Team Kit represents the next step in the evolution of competitive short-course racing.
From great beginnings
Starting with the data acquired through the development of the B5M and T5M, the engineers behind the doors of Team Associated's AREA 51 set out to design the ultimate short-course truck chassis that utilizes all the advantages that come with a mid-motor configuration.
Designed to win
The RC10SC5M Team Kit features a high-performance, no-compromise dedicated mid-motor designed chassis, configured specifically for short course. The RC10SC5M Team Kit shares nearly 90% of the parts as the B5M and T5M Team Kits, making it easier than ever to run multiple classes at the same time.
The right parts for the best performance
From the aluminum hard anodized chassis, to the Factory Team V2 threaded shocks, to the Factory Team VTS slipper clutch, the RC10SC5M Team Kit comes with all of these features and many more. Through testing and racing, these specific parts have been hand selected to deliver the ultimate short-course truck performance.
- RC10SC5M Short Course Truck Kit with Clear Body
- Shock Fluid
- Window Mask Sheet
- Instruction Manual
- 2-channel radio with high-torque steering servo
- 540 size motor
- Electronic Speed Control to match selected motor
- 7.4V LiPo or 6.6V LiFe battery, saddle, shorty or square pack compatible
- 48P pinion gear, number of teeth determined by motor
- 1/10 scale short course tires with foam inserts
- 1/10 scale short course wheels
- Tire glue, paint, building and track equipment
- Chassis: Hard anodized aluminum with centralized mass and mid-motor position, fits R.O.A.R.-approved 2S saddle packs and 2S short packs with optional foam inserts
- Drive: Rear wheel
- Transmission: Updated four-gear transmission with lighter aluminum top shaft, stronger gears, ball bearings
- Differential: Ball type, 14 carbide balls
- Slipper Clutch: Factory Team VTS with high-resolution spring for finer adjustments
- Front Suspension: Inline design, heavy duty steering and caster blocks, adjustable mount angle options, heavy duty ball cups and studs
- Shocks: Oil-filled aluminum body Factory Team 12mm Big Bore with 0.12" (3mm) diameter shafts
- Body: Clear Pro-Line
- Steering: Full ball bearing system with horizontal ball studs for finer Ackerman adjustments, Ackerman describes the effect of the inner front wheel turning faster that the outer front wheels during turns
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
Length: 21.2" (540mm)
Wheelbase: 12.6-12.7" (320-324mm) adjustable
Length: 21.2" (540mm)
Width: 9.1" (231mm) at narrowest point; 11" (280mm) at rear wheels, widest point
Height: 5.5" (140mm)