Associated RC8B3.1e Team Kit ASC80936
This is the Team Associated radio controlled, electric powered, 1/8 scale RC8B3.1e Team buggy kit. New features that differ from the RC8Be include; H.T.C. (High Torque Capacity) differentials, revised suspension arm pivots for mor..
- Brand: Associated
- Product Code:IDSPT0059
- Availability:In Stock
This is the Team Associated radio controlled, electric powered, 1/8 scale RC8B3.1e Team buggy kit. New features that differ from the RC8Be include; H.T.C. (High Torque Capacity) differentials, revised suspension arm pivots for more ground clearance, anti-roll linkage curves altered for more chassis support, new shock springs and Pro-Line Predator body. Team Associated has taken the same performance engineering and developed found in the RC8B3.1 nitro buggy and used that data to create the new brushless-powered RC8B3.1e Team Kit! Answering the demands of the fastest-growing 1:8 scale e-buggy racing class, the RC8B3.1e Team Kit was designed specifically for brushless power. Features include new H.T.C. (High Torque Capacity) differentials with increased fluid capacity and a more consistent feel lap after lap, precision CVA drive shafts front and rear to keep suspension travel free through the entire stroke, and a unique, proprietary, hard-anodized 7075-T6 aluminum chassis ingeniously designed for optimum weight distribution and superior handling!
Cross-class chassis compatibility. Knowing that racers would be competing in both 1:8 nitro and electric at the same events, the RC8B3.1e was designed to handle and respond to changes just like the RC8B3.1. This similar handling characteristic gives the racer a huge advantage, as tuning changes can be applied to both buggies seamlessly. All of these improvements lead to a car that is easier to drive, more consistent lap after lap, and suits a wider variety of tracks.
Designed to handle, built to win. The RC8B3.1e Team Kit was designed to give the dedicated electric 1:8 racer the highest level of performance that will help take your racing program to the next level.
- RC8B3.1 Team buggy kit with shocks
- Instruction manual
- 2-channel radio with high-torque steering servo
- Brushless motor & ESC type for 1/8 scale buggies
- 4S LiPo battery
- Battery charger to match selected battery
- 1/8 scale buggy wheels and tires
- LiPo charging bag, glue, tools
- Polycarbonate safe spray or brush-on paint
- Chassis: Hard anodized 7075 aluminum
- Drive: Four wheel, CVA shafts
- Gearboxes: Bevel gear type with 3.38:1 ratio, and fast access differentials
- Shocks: 7075-T6 aluminum 16mm Big Bore with TiN coated 3.5mm shafts larger diameter precision springs and optimized bladders for more precise volume compensation
- Shock Towers: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Suspension: Front has pillow ball uprights for increased adjustability and durability, refined suspension geometry with lower hinge pin inserts for easy roll center adjustments
- Motor Mount: Two-piece sliding design for easy motor removal and gear mesh adjustment
- Body: ProLine Predator
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
Length: 19.21" (488mm)
Width and weight vary with engine, exhaust, wheels and tires used in the finished kit
Wheelbase: 12.9" (327.5mm)
Tray Dimensions: 5.7 x 2 x 0.79" (145 x 51 x 20mm)