HPI Sprint 2 Sport Car 1/10 1969 Mustang RTR-X Body HPI109299
This is the HPI Sprint 2 Sport RTR with the 1969 Mustang RTR-X Body. The HPI Sprint 2 Sport RTR is now better than ever! HPI has taken the proven Sprint 2 platform and added pre-painted bodies, a 2.4GHz radio system, waterproof el..
- Brand: HPI Racing
- Product Code:IDSPT0416
- Availability:In Stock
This is the HPI Sprint 2 Sport RTR with the 1969 Mustang RTR-X Body. The HPI Sprint 2 Sport RTR is now better than ever! HPI has taken the proven Sprint 2 platform and added pre-painted bodies, a 2.4GHz radio system, waterproof electronics, 7.2V battery pack with AC wall charger, LIPO-capable electronic speed control, AA batteries for the transmitter, and orange anodized chassis parts. And it's all pre-built to precise factory specs so you'll be driving in no time!
The Sprint 2 Sport RTR now features a waterproof receiver box to keep the included 2.4GHz receiver protected from the elements for glitch-free operation. The all new waterproof SC-15WP speed control and SF-10W waterproof steering servo mean your Sprint 2 Sport RTR won't be stopped by wet conditions.
Controlling the Sprint 2 Sport RTR is extremely easy with the new HPI TF-40 2.4GHz radio system. You'll never have to worry about changing crystals; the radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically. The TF-40 pistol grip transmitter features adjustments for throttle trim, steering trim, steering dual rate, servo reversing switches, end points, low battery indicator and a 3rd channel for optional accessories. The 3 channel receiver is also equipped with a failsafe system for superior safety.
To help get your new Sprint 2 Sport RTR running as soon as possible, a AC wall charger and rechargeable 7.2V Plazma 2000mAh battery pack are now conveniently included, along with Plazma AA's for your transmitter. Simply charge the battery and you'll be ready to tear up the track!
The Sprint 2 Sport RTR's chassis is 4WD making it easy to drive and giving you a more consistent performance on a wide variety of surfaces. Plus, it has all of the features you'll need to adjust for a perfect set-up: toe-in, camber, Ackerman, ride height, and a wide variety of available shock springs and shock oils! With its reinforced molded nylon chassis, big foam front bumper, upper deck and shock towers, you'll see that the HPI Sprint 2 Sport RTR can easily take the abuse of parking lot driving. The dual belt, full ball bearing, 4 wheel drive transmission is extremely efficient and capable of handling high power modified electric motors down to 10 turns.
The 1969 Ford Mustang RTR-X Sprint 2 Sport comes with a highly detailed replica 1969 Ford Mustang RTR-X body that's been finished in beautiful gunmetal metallic paint. Two sets of Work Meister S1 wheels are included; one set Grip with pre-mounted HPI X-Patterns and another for Drift with pre-mounted HPI T-Drifts! Out of the box, the body is completely trimmed, decaled and mounted. The finished kit perfectly captures the essence of the RTR-X in 1/10th scale with its timeless looks and awesome performance. Best of all, it's easy to customize your Sprint 2 Sport chassis with any of the clear or pre-painted polycarbonate body shells from the huge assortment of HPI bodies and option wheels/tires!
The HPI Sprint 2 Sport RTR takes full advantage of all of the benefits of electric power; it's clean, quiet, powerful, and truly a plug-and-play... absolutely no starter or fuel is needed! Its intense power comes from a Firebolt 15T motor, and is controlled by an ESC for complete control over brakes, throttle, and reverse. 6 and 7 cell NiMh battery packs fit easily in the Sprint 2 Sport RTR, as well as 2S Li-Po packs.
As with all HPI cars and trucks, you'll receiver a full, in-depth instruction manual with easy to follow step-by-step instructions that show you how to easily disassemble and reassemble your car for easy servicing and maintenance. The included manual also includes full-scale drawings of the parts and hardware and a handy parts list. And the included HPI RC Car DVD is your personal RC car expert in a box!
From its full adjustability of the suspension geometry to its authentic looks, the HPI Sprint 2 Sport RTR is the complete package. 2.4GHz radio, full ball bearings, waterproof electronics and silicone oil-filled shocks - it's all there on the Sprint 2 Sport RTR, precision built from the factory.
- One HPI 1969 Ford Mustang Sprint 2 RTR
- Four AA Batteries
- Wall Charger
- 2.4GHz Radio
- 15T Brushed Motor
- Touring Tires
- Drift Tires
- Eight Wheels
Requires: Track equipment
- Chassis: Composite plastic
- Drive: Four-wheel belt with alloy steel dog bones
- Motor: 15T with orange anodized aluminum motor mount, and 23T 48P steel pinion gear
- Radio: 2.4GHz radio with waterproof SF-10W steering servo
- ESC: HPI SC15WP LiPo compatible waterproof and reversible
- Battery: 7.2V NiMH 2000mAh with Standard connector
- Battery Charger: 110V wall type
- Spur Gear: 48P 90T composite
- Body: Trimmed and painted highly detailed licensed 1969 Ford Mustang replica with adjustable height body mounts that allow a variety of bodies to be used
- Differential: Planetary gear type with sealed case
- Ball Bearings: Full set
- Wheels: Two sets of 5-Spoke, two tone green with 12mm hex, 1.02" (26mm) wide, 2.00" (51mm) diameter
- Tires X-pattern radial touring mounted tires with extra set of T-drift tires
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable front and rear, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Ackerman: Adjustable, Ackerman describes the effect of the inner front wheel rotating faster than the outer front wheel during turns
- Bumper: Front foam
Length: 17" (431mm)
Width: 7.5" - 8.0" (190mm to 200mm) adjustable using offset wheels
Height: 5" (127mm)
Wheelbase: 10" (254mm)
Length: 17.4" (441mm)
Width: 7.5" (190mm)
Height: 4.1" (105mm)