Tamiya Multi Function Control Unit Tractor Truck TAM56523
This is the Tamiya Euro-Style MFC-03 Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit. The popular Multi-Function Control (MFC) unit for R/C tractor trucks, which adds a whole extra layer of realism to driving, receives an update. This u..
- Brand: Tamiya
- Product Code:IDSPT0741
- Availability:In Stock
This is the Tamiya Euro-Style MFC-03 Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit. The popular Multi-Function Control (MFC) unit for R/C tractor trucks, which adds a whole extra layer of realism to driving, receives an update. This unit allows transmitter trim levers to be combined with stick control use, meaning you can enjoy lights, sounds and vibrations coordinated with actions while driving your R/C tractor truck model. This version of the MFC features engine sounds which were recorded from a real European truck's L6 diesel engine for amazing realism.
Includes: One Tamiya MFC-03 Control Unit, Vibration Unit, Coupler Unit, Control Unit, Speaker, LED Lights, Connectors, Mounting Hardware and Instructions
- 4-channel ground transmitter (self neutral stick type with 4-ch sliding trims) with 4-ch receiver
- Two servos (three if using #56505 (TAMC0655) Motorized Support Legs
Note: Always use type 540 brushed motor supplied with tractor kit, or a motor sold in the 1/14 scale tractor Truck Option Parts series ESC and receiver battery not required with this control unit. Control unit not compatible with Tamiya Electrical Unit #56501 or the Tractor Truck Sound Effects Set #56510. Cannot be used with the Tamiya #53909 TLU-01 LED Light Unit or TLU-02 Light Control Unit #53937 because connector shapes differ and noise may occur leading to loss of model control.
- Designed for the Tamiya 1/14 scale tractor truck series and the Mercedes Benz 1850L (TAM56307)
- 33 different sound effects with sounds recorded from an L6 engine popular in Europe including preheating, starting, idling, upshifting, downshifting, brake, and much more
- Air sounds synchronized with model actions, plus shift change, coupler connection/disconnection, and two different horn noises
- 16 light effects-LEDs replicate High Intensity Discharge (HID) lights
- 21 operations including steering, turn signals, support leg/horn switching, clutch, throttle, trailer detachment and more
- Vibration device vibrates body according to throttle operation
- 3 operation modes;
- Multi Mode, Running mode with sound, light and vibration effects
- Demo Mode, Display mode with lights on
- R/C Mode: Normal driving with sound & light effects off
- Unit also functions as a speed control that enable smooth running at high as well as very low speeds