RC4WD Trail Finder 2 RTR w/Mojave II Body RC4Z-RTR0024
This a RC4WD Trail Finder 2 RTR with a Mojave II Body. Adventures can happen anywhere. Nothing will give you more fun in the sand, dirt, snow, or mud than the Trail Finder 2. Part scale truck, part adventurer, your TF2 is rea..
- Brand: RC4WD
- Product Code:IDSPT0588
- Availability:In Stock
This a RC4WD Trail Finder 2 RTR with a Mojave II Body.
Adventures can happen anywhere. Nothing will give you more fun in the sand, dirt, snow, or mud than the Trail Finder 2. Part scale truck, part adventurer, your TF2 is ready for your mud kicking trail-loving lifestyle!
The TF2 has both detailed styling and aggressive performance. You will find a balance of capability and performance built into every TF2. Performance of the TF2 is smooth and with its single speed transmission, 4WD drivetrain, bullet-proof transfer case and quality metal components throughout. The TF2 is truly a work of art in both appearance and performance. Every TF2 is compatible with a full range of option and performance parts designed to enhance the performance and add to the scale look of the only true scale 1/10 off-road truck. Your adventure awaits.
Includes: Trail Finder 2 with Body, Body Trim, 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio, High-Torque Steering Servo, ESC, Brushed Motor, Tires, Wheels, Decals and Instruction Manual
- Battery: 6-cell NiMH or 2S LiPo with T-connector
- AA Cells: 4 for transmitter
- Battery Charger: To match selected battery
- Building and track equipment
Note: Transmission and axles are preassembled, and the manufacturer does state the size of ball bearings used in each component.
- Chassis: Trailfinder 2 Machined billet aluminum, steering servo mount on chassis, adjustable shock hoops, 4-link conversion available
- Drive: Four wheel, plastic shaft for wide driveline angles and durability, steel universals
- Motor: Brushed 45T crawler
- Radio: 3-channel XR3b 2.4GHz, Twister digital steering servo with 153oz @ 6V of torque and metal gears
- Electronic Speed Control: Outcry brushed speed control with built-in drag brake, and separate 6V, 5amp BEC (Battery Eliminator Circuitry) T-connector for battery
- Transmission: R3 single speed, wide 32P steel gears, with slipper clutch, 14/64 = 4.57:1, 1st gear 3.47:1, 2nd gear 1.27:1
- Transfer Case: Hammer, 1.47:1 gear ratio
- Spur Gear: Delrin construction
- Axles: Cast metal Yota II, ratio: 15/40=2.67:1, width at hex using 4mm TF2 hexes 6.94" (176.5mm)
- Motor Mount: Billet aluminum, ten position adjustable, compatible with other brands of spur gears such as Traxxas, Axial and Robinson Racing
- Suspension: Leaf spring
- Shocks: Ultimate Scale machined billet aluminum, internally sprung
- Body: Two-piece Molded hard plastic paintable finish, separate parts include mirrors, wipers, marker lights and clear plastic windows separate cab and dropped bed molded directly into body
- Wheels: Stamped steel 1.55 OEM beadlock type 12mm hex .87" (22mm) wide, 6-bolt pattern, 0.35" (9mm) back space
- Tires: Super grip Mud Thrasher X3 with foam inserts
- Warranty (by the manufacturer): RC4WD warrants the product to be free from defects when new. Limited warranty does not cover damages due to normal wear and tear, user error of assembly or installation, user modifications, user's failure to perform routine maintenance and addition of aftermarket parts or optional parts.
Wheelbase: 11.3" (287mm)
Width: 8.5" (215mm)
Height: 8.25" (210mm)
Ground Clearance: 2.5" (57mm)
Final Drive Ratio: 31.93:1
Length: 19.2" (486mm)
Width: 8.35" (212mm)
Height: 4.8" (122mm)
Weight of Body: 28.2oz (800g)