E-Flite Spitfire Mk XIV 1.2M Bind-N-Fly Basic EFL8650
Near the climax of WWII, Great Britain had tried for years to develop an airplane that could rival enemy planes but had little success. But finally, in 1943, Great Britain produced a fighter that outclassed every weapon its foes c..
- Brand: E-Flite
- Product Code:IDSPT0258
- Availability:In Stock
Near the climax of WWII, Great Britain had tried for years to develop an airplane that could rival enemy planes but had little success. But finally, in 1943, Great Britain produced a fighter that outclassed every weapon its foes could muster: the Supermarine Spitfire Mk XIV. Even with the threat of rockets and jets scorching their homeland, brave pilots strapped themselves into their Griffon-powered Spitfires to subdue them. In honor of these brave pilots, E-Flite has developed the Spitfire Mk XIV 1.2M to capture the great warbirds brutal performance and unmatched agility as well as the unique elegance only possible with a Spitfire.
The E-Flite Spitfire Mk XIV 1.2M is a full-house park flyer that balances the unmistakable look of a Spitfire with a long list of features. An authentic trim scheme, large five-blade propeller, functional four-panel flaps and electric retracts are just a few of the finely tuned details packed into this monster of a plane. Z-Foam construction helps maintain an optimal balance between overall weight and airframe durability to ensure enhanced performance in all aspects. The industry-leading DSMX 2.4GHz control and precision tuned AS3X technology deliver a degree of flight performance that's typically achieved by expertly set up models many times its size.
Built-in SAFE Select technology is a programming-free option that can be activated during the binding process. With SAFE Select enabled, your model becomes super smooth with the added security of flight envelope protection and self-leveling flight that will make even the most nervous of first-timers confident in their flying. SAFE Select also comes with the option to assign it to a transmitter switch so that you can activate whenever you need a hand. It doesn't matter if this is your first plane or if you've been flying model planes your entire life, this plane is powerful, it is fun to fly, and it has the powerful elegance of WWII British fighter.
A full-range 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrum™ DSMX/DSM2 technology, a 2200mAh 3S 11.1V 25C Li-Po flight battery and a suitable charger (all sold separately).
- Optional SAFE® Select technology with flight envelope protection
- Advanced AS3X® technology delivers rock-solid handling
- Easy to complete, bolt-together final assembly
- Retractable, electric main landing gear installed
- Operational four-panel split flaps with servos installed
- 6-channel control with a steerable tail wheel
- Spektrum™ 6-channel AR636A DSMX® receiver (installed)
- High-torque 15-size brushless outrunner motor
- Reliable 40A electronic speed control
- (6) Lightweight Spektrum micro servos installed
- Accepts 2200mAh 3S 11.1V Li-Po battery packs (sold separately)
- Constructed with durable Z-Foam™ material
- Realistic markings, 5-blade propeller, munition and surface detail
- Painted canopy with a clear view of the pilot and cockpit
- Quick-release top hatch makes battery changes easy
Wingspan: 47.25 in (1200 mm)
Overall Length: 42.32 in (1075 mm)
Wing Area: 416.9 sq in (26.9 Sq Dm)
Flying Weight: 53.5 oz (1515 g)
Motor Size: 15BL Outrunner 850Kv
Radio: 6+ Channel
Speed Control : 40 Amp Brushless
Recommended Battery: 2200mAh 3 Cell Li-Po
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: Yes