Tamiya 1973 Ford Bronco CR01 Crawler TAM58436
The Ford Bronco is a famous American 4X4 off-road vehicle. This 1970's model was among the first series called Early Bronco which were produced during 1965-1977. Three types of bodies were released; the fully-open Roadster, the si..
- Brand: Tamiya
- Product Code:IDSPT0703
- Availability:In Stock
The Ford Bronco is a famous American 4X4 off-road vehicle. This 1970's model was among the first series called Early Bronco which were produced during 1965-1977. Three types of bodies were released; the fully-open Roadster, the single cabin pick-up Utility, and the Wagon which had a resin roof.
The body on the Ford Bronco featured triangular protrusions on both sides on the curved front hood which worked well as a guide for drivers to accurately measure the body size while driving. The front suspension features coil springs combined with the rigid axle, which was a first for mass-produced 4X4 vehicles and works well both on-road and off-road. The Bronco is still greatly popular around the world, particularly in America, where many are used as cross-country and rock crawling vehicles.
This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit model of the Ford Bronco 1973 on the excellent CR-01 crawling chassis. The newly designed polycarbonate body captures the Bronco's classic form. Newly designed metal plated H parts (Grille, side mirrors, and light covers) are made of durable ABS resin. The Bronco comes equipped with CR-01 Cliff Crawler Tires (Item 54117).
Type 540 motor included.-ESC, 2-channel R/C system, battery pack & charger are separately required. A wide range of Hop Up parts are available for you to further customize your machine.
Includes: CR-01 chassis with 20 tooth pinion gear, oil-filled shocks, 540 motor, 3-piece beadlock wheels, crawler tires, clear body, decals, spur gear, and instructions
- Radio: 2-Channel with 1 Servo
- Electronic Speed Control:
- Radio Batteries: (8) AA size
- Battery: 6-cell stick pack w/standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Misc. Items: Paint, building and track equipment
- Chassis: CR-01 dedicated crawler chassis with heavy duty ladder frame pressed aluminum channels and resin cross members
- Drive: Four wheel shaft drive
- Motor: 540 size
- Ball Bearings: Full set included
- Shocks: Oil-filled, compressed via pushrods and rocker arms
- Gearbox: Planetary type with 20 tooth pinion gear for a 40.5:1 gear ratio, separately available 16 - 25 tooth pinion gears for gear ratios ranging from 50.6:1 - 32.4:1
- Transmission: Single speed
- Tires: Rock crawler type 4.9" (125mm) diameter, 2.2" (56mm) wide with foam inserts
- Wheels: Plastic 3-piece beadlock 2.8" (71mm) diameter, 1.4" (35.8mm) wide, black in color
- Body: Clear untrimmed polycarbonate
- Bumper: High impact front plastic
- Suspension: Four link long stroke coil spring front and rear
- Differential: Planetary gear
- Steering: Adjustable, direct link with servo saver
Length: 17.1" (435mm)
Width: 10.3" (263mm)
Wheelbase: 11.3" (288mm)
Length: 15" (381mm)
Width: 6.8" (172mm)
Height: 5.2" (133mm)