Tamiya Castrol Honda CIVIC Vti 1/10 On-Road Car Kit FF03 TAM58467
This is the radio controlled, electric powered, 1/10 scale CastrolHonda Civic VTi Kit from Tamiya. This kit can be used in Tamiya Official Races.The Tamiya Castrol Honda CIVIC Vti Kit: FF03, the fifth generation Honda Civic (EG) w..
- Brand: Tamiya
- Product Code:IDSPT0713
- Availability:In Stock
This is the radio controlled, electric powered, 1/10 scale CastrolHonda Civic VTi Kit from Tamiya. This kit can be used in Tamiya Official Races.
The Tamiya Castrol Honda CIVIC Vti Kit: FF03, the fifth generation Honda Civic (EG) was first released in 1991. It featured larger dimensions and a more aerodynamic body than its predecessors.
Includes: 1/10 scale Castrol Honda Civic CV VTi FF-03 Chassis Kit, wheels, tires, foam inserts, decals, shock oil, spur gear, pinion gear, motor and instruction manual.
- Radio: 2-channel
- Electronic Speed Control: For brushed motors
- Paint: Spray or brush-on polycarbonate safe
- Building and track equipment
- Chassis: FF-03 bathtub type, composite construction
- Drive: Front wheel
- Motor: 540 size brushed
- Wheels: Five-spoke2" (52mm) diameter, 0.94" (24mm)wide, white in color
- Tires: Racing slicks with foam inserts, 0.94" (24mm)wide, 2.4"(60mm) outer diameter
- Bumper: Front urethane
- Spur Gear: 68 tooth composite
- Pinion Gear: 26 tooth metal
- Body: Clear untrimmed, with protective coating on outside
- Differential: Ball type
- Steering: Bellcrank type equipped with ball bearings
- Shocks: Oil-filled CVA plastic bodied
- Suspension: IFS (Inboard Front Suspension) with shortreversible suspension arms and TRF416 uprights
- Wheelbase: Kit can be assembled with long (10.1"257mm), medium(9.6" 245mm) or short (9.2" 233mm) wheelbase byaltering the rear assembly
- Camber: Adjustable front and rear, camber refers to theangle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of thefront suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relationto the chassis
Length: 15.1" (384mm)
Width: 7.3" (185mm)
Tread: 6.2" (157mm) center of tires, side-to-side
Wheelbase: 10.1" (257mm)
Height: 3.8" (98mm)