Tamiya Nissan GT-R Drift Spec TT-02D TAM58623
This is the Tamiya Nissan GT-R Drift Spec TT-02D.This Radio Control model depicts the Nissan GT-R as a Drift Spec variant. The GT-R was unleashed onto the world by Nissan in December 2007. Laden with a powerful 3.8-liter V6 twin-t..
- Brand: Tamiya
- Product Code:IDSPT0743
- Availability:In Stock
This is the Tamiya Nissan GT-R Drift Spec TT-02D.
This Radio Control model depicts the Nissan GT-R as a Drift Spec variant. The GT-R was unleashed onto the world by Nissan in December 2007. Laden with a powerful 3.8-liter V6 twin-turbo engine, dual clutch transmission, independent transaxle 4WD and more, it was designed to be a supercar ready to be driven anytime, anywhere and by anyone, and featured regular annual performance-boosting design tweaks.
The TT-02 chassis on which this Skyline is mounted on is an amazing machine. The TT-02 chassis is an entry level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D is the Drift Spec variant that includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine.
Includes: Tamiya TT02D Drift Spec Chassis, with 540 Brushed Motor, Drift Tires, Clear Body, 70 tooth Spur Gear, 22 tooth Pinion, ESC, Decals, Window Masks, LED Lights and Controller, Instructions and Wheels
- Radio: 2-channel with high speed steering servo
- Battery: 7.2V NiMH
- Battery Charger: To match selected battery
- Building and track equipment
- Chassis: Plastic, bathtub type with skid shaped underside to minimize contact with the road surface
- Drive: Four wheel, shaft driven
- Motor: Tamiya Sport Tuned 540 brushed with aluminum heat sink
- Electronic Speed Control: Tamiya TBLE-02S
- LED Lights: LED head and tail lights with TLU-01 controller
- Differential: Gear type
- Tires: Slick rubber construction, Super Driftech 0.94" (24mm) wide
- Wheels: Silver colored mesh type, 1.9" diameter (48.2mm), 0.94" (24mm) wide, 12mm hex, +2º offset
- Ball Bearings: Shielded
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
- Shocks: CVA Super Mini oil-filled plastic body
- Camber: Non-adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Steering: Bellcrank type
- Body: Clear untrimmed Nissan GT-R with decals and window masks
- Bumper: Front, foam
*Specs such as finished size and weight of vehicle not provided by manufacturer*
Length: 18.1" (460mm)
Width: 6.9" (176mm) behind front wheels at the widest point, 7.5" (190mm) at rear wheels at the widest point
Height: 4.2" (106mm)