Tekno RC 1/10 MT410 Electric 4x4 Pro Monster Truck Kit TKR5603
This is the 1/10 scale radio controlled, electric powered, 4x4 MT410 Pro Monster Truck Kit from Tekno RC. Tekno RC is proud to announce the newest addition to our stable of innovative RC vehicles – The MT410 1/10th Electric 4×4 Pr..
- Brand: Tekno RC
- Product Code:STS00000158
- Availability:In Stock
This is the 1/10 scale radio controlled, electric powered, 4x4 MT410 Pro Monster Truck Kit from Tekno RC. Tekno RC is proud to announce the newest addition to our stable of innovative RC vehicles – The MT410 1/10th Electric 4×4 Pro Monster Truck Kit. The MT410 isn’t your basic, bare-bones, cheap plastic monster truck. It is based on the critically acclaimed ET48 platform that is raced at the highest levels of competition.
If you are interested in upgrading or just want the best handling and most durable monster truck, the MT410 is for you. Many electronics, tires and bodies from popular monster trucks are a direct fit (see compatible bodies and wheel/tires tabs below).
But why bother with a high-end MT kit? Simple, there’s always room for improvement, and in this case, the leap in performance and durability over what the market currently has to offer is astounding. We are using high-quality CNC machined parts (chassis, shock towers, shock bodies, motor mount, hinge pin braces, etc.) that you simply won’t find on basic RTR MT’s.
Parts and upgrades are readily available from hundreds of dealers around the world. A lot of them are probably in your tool box already since the MT410 shares parts with the ET48, EB48, and other popular Tekno RC vehicles.
Don’t be afraid to build your own MT; The instructions are easy to follow and our customer service is second to none if you need a little help. Most of all, we wanted to have some fun when we’re away from the track (or while at the track in between rounds).
Includes: 4x4 MT410 Pro Monster Truck Kit with Shocks and Instruction Manual
- 2-channel radio with high torque steering servo
- Motor and ESC for 1/8 scale applications, brushless motor highly recommended
- 4S 14.8V LiPo battery at least 5000mAh
- Battery charger and balancer that’s compatible with selected battery
- 1/8 scale monster truck wheels
- 1/8 scale monster truck tires with foam inserts
- MOD 1, 15-25 teeth pinion gear
- 1/8 scale body
- Some of the bodies listed as optionals may require extended body mounts
- LiPo charging bag
- Building and track equipment
- Chassis: CNC machined aluminum black anodized, 0.16" (4mm) thick, class leading short chassis overhang for better bump handling and jump landing, adjustable brace system for fine tuning chassis flex
- Drive: Four wheel, CV driveshafts with captured pins on all wheels
- Differentials: Three fluid filled lightweight bevel gear, split center diff mount for easy maintenance
- Suspension: Long travel geometery, adjustable hinge pin braces for toe, anti-squat, kick-up and front arm sweep
- Shocks: CNC aluminum body 16mm Big Bore, conical piston design provides varied compression and rebound rates, 0.16" (4mm) diameter steel polished shafts, options for vented cap, emulsion or standard shock configurations
- Shock Towers: CNC machined 7075 aluminum 0.16" (4mm) thick
- Motor Mount: Two-piece CNC aluminum with dual clamping gear mesh adjustment
- Body Mounts: Adjustable LCG lightweight system fits most popular MT bodies from ProLine, JConcepts and other companies
- Steering: Full ball bearing support, narrow pivot posts provide 0 bump geometry and almost 0 steering slop, adjustable Ackermann and bump steer, Ackermann refers to the effect of the inner front wheel rotating faster than the outer front wheel during turns
- Battery Tray: 1.97 x 5.8" (50 x 148mm) integrated battery tray/mud guard, battery is sunken into chassis for low center of gravity
- Radio Box: Easy access, with integrated transponder mount
Length: 20.9" (530mm)
Width: 16.5" (420mm)
Wheelbase: 12.7 - 13.2" (323-335mm)
Weight: 8.3lbs (3850g) when equipped with motor, battery and receiver
Battery Tray Dimensions: 1.97 x 5.8" (50 x 148mm)