Top Flite P-40E Warhawk .60 Gold Edition Kit TOPA0120
Top Flite WWII's Flying Tiger in a kit that makes accuracy seem effortless P-40E Warhawk Photo. Now average modeluilders can successfully create a realistic, high-performance version of WWII's Flying Tiger. Top Flite's computer-de..
- Brand: Top Flite
- Product Code:STS00000554
- Availability:In Stock
Top Flite WWII's Flying Tiger in a kit that makes accuracy seem effortless P-40E Warhawk Photo. Now average modeluilders can successfully create a realistic, high-performance version of WWII's Flying Tiger. Top Flite's computer-designed, interlocking Gold Edition kit construction and thorough, photo-illustrated instructions are just two of the features making this Warhawk a pussycat to build.
Computer-designed, interlocking kit construction features precisely die-cut, perfectly fitting parts. Detailed, photo-illustrated manual covers assembly step by step. Includes thirteen separate precision-formed parts cowl, canopy, exhaust ports, landing gear pods, carb intake scoop and more. Three huge, full-color decal sheets reproduce authentic P-40E markings.
Someone did their homework on this one. Scale R/C Modeler magazine
Among this kit's most impressive features are the operational split flaps, a must for any modeler interested in scale competition. A large, molded ABS cowl preserves the P-40E's authentic lines by fully concealing any engine in the recommended range. The vacuum-formed canopy includes molded-in window and framework details. Scalloped rear window recesses, too, are vacuum-formed for realism and easy assembly.
Includes: All Balsa And Plywood To Build The Kit, Full Size Rolled Plans, Photo Illustrated Instruction Manual, ABS Cowling and Wing Pods, Clear Canopy, Nylon Adjustable Engine Mount, Decals, CA Hinges, Hardware Package, Pre-Bent Wire Landing Gear
- Engine: .60-.91 2-stroke or 90-1.20 4-stroke
- Radio: 4-7 Channel (4-8 Servos)
- Covering: Two 6-Foot Rolls
- Misc. Items: One 16oz Fuel Tank and Fuel Tubing, Two 3 ¼ Treaded Wheels, One 1 ¼ TailWheel, Wheel Collars, One 4 Spinner fo the P-40, and assorted building and field equipment
- Computer-designed, interlocking construction for easy kit assembly
- Vacuum-formed canopy includes molded-in window and framework details
- Operational split flaps
- Thirteen vacuum-formed details simplify scale building
- A large, molded ABS cowl will fully conceal any engine in the recommended range
- All markings you need to create the model on the box are included on the three large decal sheets, even the instrument panel decal for the cockpit (Does NOT include camouflage covering)
- Includes extensive hardware such as pushrods, hinges, control horns, etc. (refer to the guide for hardware that is not included)
Wing Area: 697 sq.in
Wing Loading: 26 to 35oz/sq ft
Airfoil: Fully-Symmetrical, Low-Wing
Center of Gravity: ¼" aft of leading edge at rib 6 ±¼" (rib 6 is the outbrd rib to which the flap servo is attached, 2nd rib past landing gear pod)
Elevator: 11/16" each way
Rudder: 1½" each way
Ailerons: 5/8" each way
Flaps (full down): 1½
Elevator: 9/16" each way
Rudder: 1¼" each way
Ailerons: ½" each way